Sunday, September 6, 2009

Update On My Foot

I left this info out of my last blog and I am sure you are all dying to hear about my broken toe. To recap it was the scond day of our journey and I was getting a laptop out of the car and it attacked me and broke my toe. Well, the first two days were rough I was not really able to put much pressure on it without some serious pain and I am talkin' serious hurt. Now I can walk on it for the most part, but it is colors that no foot should ever be. I am very relieved that I can walk fairly normal, seeing as I am about to start an intership I do not want people thinking I walk with a limp all the time and I don't want anyone to ask "what happened" and have to tell them "my foot broke a laptops fall." So all is well with the foot. Except for the color

No comments:

Post a Comment