Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Melt Down

Today seemed as though it was going to be uneventful. Woke up and Maria and I headed to the prayer room. Spent some quality time there. Ran to target, went back to the house to get Maria's stuff, back to the prayer room, back to the house to get stuff Maria forgot, and off to the airport. I made sure Maria got checked in said goodbye and headed back to the prayer room. At about 6 I decided it was a good idea to get some grocery's. I plugged in my GPS to get directions to the nearest Wal-Mart and I am on my way. I am thrilled to see it is only found miles from the house... until I pull up to a big empty building. No big deal I can just find another store. GPS gives me another "grocery store" nope this one is closed too. Try to find one that looks decent and realize I don't even know the names of grocery stores down here. So I pick one at random and drive. This one is a mile from my house and...closed... in fact this one has been closed for like a million years because it is a neighborhood and there are no stores to be seen. This is when the melt down occurs. I start to cry. I do not know what to do or where to go and I have no one to ask... I, being the mature adult that I am, turn around head home and decide that today is not a day for grocery's. I will try again another day...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment