Saturday, September 26, 2009

So Far...

My life is changing. If you have been reading my blog you will be able to see that it has become different. That is because I came to Missouri desperately seeking to know the God I serve. I don't ever want my walk to be a ritual. I want to have a relationship of passion. Since I have been away it is as if my spirit has come alive. For the first time I understand how wonderful searching the scripture is. I am catching small glimpses of Gods beauty and love. I am finding confidence in His love and in His desire for me. My prayer is that I never forget how simple loving God is. I want to go home with this love so deep in my heart, I want it to be the driving force of my life. I want to be able to share with others the simplicity of letting God love you. I know that I am richly blessed to be here and I pray that I am able to bring this back to others. If you are in a place of ritual or routine let God love you. Begin to proclaim His love over your life. It may take time, but soon it will penetrate your heart. Sing His love over you. It will change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment