Saturday, September 12, 2009

From the ends of the earth

Today I went out to lunch with a very large group from the Commission program. I sat at a table with a couple from Jamaica, a woman from Hong Kong, a woman from Canada, a woman from California who is moving to Israel, and myself from Oregon. As we sat together sharing our stories of how we ended up in Kansas City, what God had down to bring us there, I was in awe. All of us from different places, in different seasons of life, yet we all had the yerning to set aside a season to prayer and focus on the Lord. I wanted to cry at the wonder of Gods hand. I sat there knowing these are the very people I will spend eternity with and it is such an honor. I am just awe struck by Gods greatness at this moment. Wow. That is all I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment