Saturday, September 26, 2009

Love

It is as if I am meeting You for the first time. I have known you all my life, but it is my heart that longs deeply for You now. How could I have not seen Your tenderness towards me? You have been cheering me on all along. You have loved me even in my darkest state. Even when I was running from You, Your love was for me. Your eyes have always been on me. When I was in my lowest state, You loved me, You liked me, You wanted me. I see a glimpse of Your love now. When we are talking I feel all I can say is " I love you too." Those words are so small, but You are ravished by them. Let me not forget this love so sweet. Let me always live with my eye's locked on You.
"Yes, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved and this is my friend..." Song of Solomon 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment