Tuesday, October 6, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things

As I walked to the prayer room today I thought about how much I love the fall. I began to smile as I thought of my favorite things to do in the fall. I am going to share those things with you now and I recommend giving each a try.

Walking in the rain

Picking out the perfect pumpkin

Decorating the whole house with fall colors

Going to the corn maze and getting so muddy you can no longer see your jeans

Tea, a good book, and my grandma quilt's

The smell of cinnamon and cidar

Watching Gilmore Girls (tradition started with roommates)

A nice puddle jump (once in awhile it is good to jump in a puddle and feel like a kid)

Pumpkin spice lattes, waffles, and coffee cake

Baking pies for Thanksgiving

The changing colors of the tree's

A walk around glendoveer

A corny movie with my friends when it is raining to hard to go out.

Yep, I like all of these things about fall. What are your favorite things about the season?

No comments:

Post a Comment