Monday, March 8, 2010

Multitude Monday

After a week full of vulnerability and prayer I am finally seeing how God will take away all our comforts until we learn to cling to Him. As I cling to Him I see how much He truly has done for me and how much I have to be thankful for.
171. A sunny day at the lake

172. The joy of spending time with friends

173. Never being to old to have fun.

174. Taking a walk with the Lord and hearing Him speak clearly to my heart.
175. Long talks about nothing with my family
176. A much needed verse given to me by a friend.
177. Peace that only can come from the Lord.
178. A Mom who still will pray with me over the phone.
179. Listening to baby Elli "talk" in the background while speaking with Jenn.
180. A day off today...I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment