Tuesday, April 6, 2010

He Knows

Psalm 37:3-7a Trust in the Lord, and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on his faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass. He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light, And justice as the noonday. Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him.
Whatever God has planned for me it is good. I may not know what comes next, but He always does. I will delight in who He is and He will guide my steps.
~Thanks~
213. backyard camping
214. Peace when I am not sure what is going on.
215. Confidence in God
216. knowing who I serve
217. making sushi with friends
218. Texts that lighten the mood of a very boring class
219. Soy Chai
220. A new phone
221. A friends testimony of provision
222. Confidence that God provides for me, even when I don't see it.
223. Early airport runs that result in great talks
224. new books
225. Music, Jesus and Journals
226. Expectation for the future
227. Faith for what I do not see
228. A list of what I believe God can and will do this year
229. Watching UP with friends
230. Hearing Elli give me kisses on the phone
231. Talking to Malachi just long enough for him to say "I love you and miss you auntie Katie"
232. Talking to my mom and sisters daily. I really love them
233. Exciting birthday plans
234. My bible. It really has become my life line and my encouragement. This week it has kept me focused on what really matters and the fact that I am so so blessed.
235. Great church on Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment