Saturday, April 17, 2010

27 Movies

A friend decided that it would be a good idea to write down my 27 top movies in 27 minutes. It was pretty difficult, but I did it. Here are my results.
1. Roman Holiday
2. Little Woman
3. P and P
4. An Affair to Remember
5. The Glenn Miller Story
6. Anne of Green Gables
7. Sense and Sensibility
8. Two Weeks Notice
9. The Patriot
10. Woman of the Year
11. Corrina Corrina
12. Rock A Bye Baby
13. Seven Brides For Seven Brothers
14. Sabrina
15. Singing in the Rain
16. Guess Who’s coming to Dinner
17. Holiday Inn
18. The Wedding Planner
19. Sleepless In Seattle
20. Father of the Bride
21. The Godfather
22. StepMom
23. You’ve Got Mail
24. Black Sheep
25. Monkey Business
26. The Preachers Wife
27. The Village (I don’t care what anyone says I like this movie and most of his others too!)
It is pretty fun. You should try it too. Just take your age and write that many movies in that many minutes. See what you come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment