Saturday, January 30, 2010

So Good

A few nights ago at the awakening service we were singing "if you ask for bread He won't give you a stone, if you ask Him to come He won't leave you alone. He is a good good Father and we are His sons and daughters." This has not left me for days. I can feel the passion stirring in my heart once again. My Saviour is awakening promises long forgotten about and given up on. He is reminding me that His word is always true and that He is going to do what He said.
I hate to say it, but I give up easily. I hate to lose and that causes me to not want to try. When I don't see immediate answers I often let it go. I know that God is good, but I don't ask to often for what is deep in my heart. He does not forget His promises though and He wants to come through. He wants to give us our hearts desire. We simply have to ask and wait.
His timing is not always the same as ours, but it is so perfect! I have never been let down by God. He has kept me single so that I could be here in this time and season! He has blessed my life abundantly. I know that my future is going to be amazing, because I see how blessed I am now. He really is a good Father. He fulfills every promise He makes in the very best way and best time. Don't give up just because you don't see results right now. If you ask He will break through in the very best moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment