Friday, August 6, 2010

Not Alone

I am looking at my life today and realizing how blessed I am. This week has been very tough for me, but amazing all at the same time. I was hurt by a friend, but I was also set free. In a matter of days God has restored so much passion and desire in me for Him and for His plans. He has reminded me that I am not alone, but surrounded by incredible friends. He has taught me how to forgive, but also how to be more guarded. He is teaching me boundaries and how to move forward. Most of all He is simply loving me. I began this week in tears and I am ending it in smiles knowing I am absolutely not alone.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about those things, Katie... But I am so happy to read these things! What a crazy life we have sometimes, huh?!

    Praying for you and sending lots of hugs to you! Miss you!

    Love Sam

    ReplyDelete