Friday, August 27, 2010

Life is Good

I am sitting in my room listening to worship music. This is the first time in almost a week that I have been alone long enough to blog, think, and pray. I have come to realize that more than anything else I need alone time with the Lord. I am not someone who can go go go without feeling it. I get exhausted in every way. I believe this is a gift from God, it is my reminder that He is what I need. Although the last week has been insane it has also been good!! I went to Nashville for a concert and met some amazing people. On Tuesday my sister came to town with her family. I lived with my sister before moving to Kansas City, so it was like old times having us all together. All in all my heart is full. I am so joyful that God has blessed my life. Things are still tough at times, but when I slow down long enough to reflect on everything I can see the Lord at work. I believe this is just the beginning of a new and very good season.

No comments:

Post a Comment