Friday, February 12, 2010

Jeremiah 29:11

In every new journey with God there is a new level of trust that must be developed. Trust that you are on the right track, trust that He will be there in you fall, trust that He will provide, and trust that He will speak when it is time to move on. When I came to Missouri in September I had all the money, the place, the job waiting back home, and a clear plan. When I came back in January I had God, the support of my church, little money and no clue what I was going to do long term. I trusted He had me come back, but I had a hard time trusting in every other area. The longer I am here and this season of change the more I can feel the pull to fully let go. He is beckoning me to let Him lead in all areas, but it is hard. I want a plan. I want to know what next month will hold, but He wants me to be able to follow His leading without the clear plan. He is beckoning and I am beginning to let go. I am seeing now that walking back faith is only possible if you trust the one you are walking with. He sees even when we don't.
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts I think toward you," declares the Lord, "thoughts of peace and not of evil to give you a future and a hope."

No comments:

Post a Comment