Saturday, February 13, 2010

Home Sick

Today was Elliana's first birthday and I am in Missouri. It was a good day, but hard to be here and not Portland. I realize that serving God comes with some sacrifice and this is one for me. I know it is a small thing, but it is tough. The thing that keeps me going when I am home sick is knowing that I am serving Him with purpose. I may not be with my niece on her birthday, but she will know that I love her, but most importantly that I love God. I pray that she sees through my life that God is worth absolutely everything and that He is always good. It is in the small sacrifices and the letting go that God shines through... Happy Birthday Elliana Valentine! You are a beautiful blessing to our family. May you grow to love Jesus all the days of your life... I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment