Monday, June 28, 2010

Friends:)

I have had a frustrating few weeks that have left me at times feeling alone. As I look at my life though I see that I am truly blessed. God knows the right people for our lives we just have to trust Him. Here is a small glimpse of me and some friends having fun.
296. Bad hair cuts that make you laugh until you cry. (Julia and Me)









297. Wendy's...don't ask (Stephen)


298. Peachwave after Wendy's...yummy(Megan and Julia)




299. Cheesecake Factory (Me and Megan)

300. Waffle Night!! (David, Me, Roxy and Tom)



301. Movie night with my small group girls
302. Fly killing contest at work. I won!!
303. Song texts with Jenn
304. Steph hacking my Facebook account
305. Gods provision in EVERY area
306. Talking with my Dad. He is a really great Dad
307. My bible and journal
308. Courage I didn't even know I had
309. Seeing Karate Kid with my roommate.
310. God listening to me and speaking peace and comfort when I need it most.

1 comment: