Sunday, May 16, 2010

Multitude Monday

It is amazing to me how the Lord always knows what we need when we need it. After a week of job hunting and way to much alone time I was blessed with a unplanned dinner with friends, a reunion with my pal Roxy, girls night and a movie at home. I am very blessed here in KC and it is always good when God reminds me of that fact.
276. housemates new baby Krisalyn (Krissy).
277. Jen and Roxy being back in town. I love my Intro Fam:)
278. Girls movie night turning into us girls laughing so hard we could no longer hear the movie.
279. A new coffee shop to hang out at with a good book
280. My housemates. I am so blessed to live here! They are so sweet and fun!
281. Pam's mom being here and cooking really great food
282. Watching North by Northwest...classic
283. Incredible time in the word and prayer! He knew exactly what I needed to read.
284. I HAVE AN INTERVIEW!! After applying last week I have my first interview tomorrow.
285. The knowledge that God has my life all worked out, even if I don't see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment