Saturday, May 15, 2010

back in KC

I have spent the week job hunting and trying to find my place here at IHOP. After days of sitting at coffee shops filling out endless applications I am taking a moment to blog. I would love to share that since I returned to KC everything in my life has unfolded according to plan and is perfectly wonderful, but that is not the case.
Life has continued to throw me curves and I am still learning how to let God navigate and not freak out and take over. I can honestly say that this has lead to some very intense and very honest dialog with God. Realizing that God hears my prayers is one thing, but realizing He hears my whining and rants about how I have no clue what He is thinking is another. As I become honest (perhaps for the first time) with God, the daily burdens become less. It is much easier to lay down what is so heavy on my heart, when I know God fully understands how it makes me feel. He is my comfort and my guidance and I am beginning to understand what it means to never be alone. There are a lot of unknowns in my life at this moment, but God has figured them out and I am pretty sure He'll tell me what I need to know at just the right moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment