Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday Again!

It has been so long since I have blogged...too long. My every moment has been full since arriving in Portland. I have been working, with family, and friends. I am loving the season and the time home before going back to KC. I have so much to be Thankful for and I wanted to make sure I did not let another Monday go by without sharing my multitude of thanks
81. A fancy day with my sisters, mom and oldest niece
82. Staying up until 1 watching Julie and Julia with my mom
83. Dad making breakfast for me...He always makes breakfast when I stay at the house..
84. Having a slumber party with my sister.
85. Decorating cookies with my family
86. A mom who speaks encouragement when I am stressed about money
87. Cooking...I love everything about the art of cooking
88. Baking...this is different trust me
89. Worshipping a God beyond compare
90. My dads awesome sermon on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment