Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Catching Up

It has been to long since I have blogged. After a few corks in my flight I made it to Portland for Thanksgiving. It has been an adjustment going back to work and life, but God has been faithful. He has shown up at every turn. I simply love Him.
Since I arrived home God has shown Himself so faithful to me. I have begun to understand what it is to set aside not just blocks of time for God, but moments for Him. At work I have been going on walks with the baby, putting in my IPOD and praying as we walk. Taking moments with God has been what has kept my heart in the right place. It is these small glances that keep us connected to the heart of God. I encourage you all to take any moment you find and give it to the Lord. You will be amazed at how much time you will be able to spend with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment