Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Whats Next

Since January I have been planning on going to Missouri in September. It has seemed so far away for so long and now it is knocking on my door. Things have changed so much since I first decided to go. When I decided to go I was in a place of total loss and I was broken inside. I felt fully alone and all I wanted was to be gone. Today I am on the up swing. Experiencing total restoration of friendships, and building new friendships that will last a life time. I could honestly say I am loving being home.
Even in the light or things changing for the better, I know that going away for three months to focus on God is still the right thing. I am totally confident that God has something for me, but I am afraid. I am afraid of being to shy, of not having the money, and of missing home. In moments like these I am really glad that my life is not my own. I might worry about the "what if's" but God has already worked them all out. I may be totally panicked about the how, but God has already provided. Yep, in this moment and in this season I am glad God in the one in control. He truly is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment