Sunday, October 24, 2010

Getting Up

Another intense week is coming to a close. I am so full of questions. Wondering what God is trying to show me. Things at times seem to be looking up followed by another load of pressure. It is hard to know what to do and where to turn. I run to God in a sobbing heap begging that He stay close. He never leaves and He listens. He is the light and keeps me from being swallowed by the stress of it all. I have never felt as honest with the Lord as I do now. I have nothing more to hide. He knows it all anyways. He understands. He has a plan. Things outwardly are looking grim, but my heart feels light. He is lifting the weight of all I have been carrying for months. He will be my defense and provider. I am no longer questioning His presence, I am simply crying out for it to consume me. Answers will come in due time, but love is needed now. He has given it to me. I am beginning to stand again.

No comments:

Post a Comment